Instructions for Horse Shows
As of September 30, 2014, the T.I.P. application period for 2015 shows has closed. Late applications may be accepted if funding is available at a later date. If you submit a late application, please email email@example.com.
- Completely fill out the T.I.P. application online. If your 2015 horse show date is tentative, please check the appropriate box. You must provide (a) contact name and address for inquires and for shipping of awards and (b) contact name and address for the mailing of any checks. You also have the option to provide contact information for a show secretary. Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information, please see the Procedures page under the Information for Horse Shows tab.
- Prior to filling out the application, please review the description of awards, available under the Information for Horse Shows tab. T.I.P. offers high point awards for Thoroughbreds in open competition and divisions and classes limited to Thoroughbreds. Please carefully consider what will work best with your specific show when choosing classes and awards you would like to offer at your horse show. If you would like to offer a high point award, class or division that is not listed, please use the section for Other Awards. For English and Western Pleasure, Crossrails and Handy Hunter, select either the class or division, not both. The division may include any combination of classes specified in your prize list. For Hunter and Jumper High Point Awards, please note that the High and Low Awards are offered at two different heights - please only choose one of each!
- If you are applying for a show series or to request specific awards or prize money, please include the request in the "Special Request" section of the application. Please include the number of shows in the series and tentative dates for the series.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail a copy of the host organization's W-9 and a copy of the show bill / prize lists to the address below. Shows that previously hosted T.I.P. awards and with W-9 forms already on file do not need to send another W-9.
Thoroughbred Incentive Program
The Jockey Club
821 Corporate Dr.
Lexington, KY 40503
- Click here for the Online Application
Sign up for an Interactive Registration (IR) account at www.registry.jockeyclub.com in order to look up pedigrees and tattoo numbers, including on mobile devices. (IR registration is free.)