The application for 2024 horse shows is open now.
Applications accepted through September 30, 2023.
We are no longer accepting applications for 2023 dates.
Applying for T.I.P. Awards
Thank you for your interest in recognizing and rewarding Thoroughbreds at your horse show. T.I.P. offers high point awards for Thoroughbreds as well as divisions and classes limited to Thoroughbreds.To apply for T.I.P. awards, please complete the online application linked below. T.I.P. awards are for live shows only; we are not approving online horse shows. Online show participants can include results from online shows toward the Performance Awards.
To complete the Horse Show Application, Click Here
- Please note: communications from T.I.P. will come via email so please provide a valid email address that is monitored.
- Prior to filling out the application, please review the description of awards, available under the Horse Show Personnel tab. Please carefully consider what will work best with your specific show when choosing classes and awards you would like to offer at your horse show. If you need assistance in selecting, please email T.I.P. in advance of the deadline. Shows new to T.I.P. are encouraged to apply for high point awards to help gauge interest in your area. T.I.P. reserves the right to change, adjust or reduce the awards you select and will notify you in December regarding what was approved.
- If you would like to offer a high point award, class or division that is not listed, please use the section for Other Awards.
- For English and Western Pleasure and Crossrails, select either the class or division, not both.
- For Hunter and Jumper High Point Awards, please note that the High and Low Awards are offered at different heights - please only apply for one at each height. In addition, do not apply for divisions and corresponding high point awards as both will not be approved.
- You must fill out the application on an annual basis during the application period even if the show dates are tentative. There is a check box in the application to indicate that the dates are tentative. T.I.P. will follow up with exact dates via email.
- Horse shows with multiple dates only need to fill out one application - place the series name as the "Show Name" and in Special Requests, note the number of horse shows that would require awards. Show series are encouraged to offer ribbons at each show and a year end show or award offering larger prizes. Include any requests for year end awards in Special Requests.
- Effective 2023, T.I.P. is no longer offering prize money at individual horse shows and horse trials.
- You must provide a contact name and address for inquires and for shipping of awards. You also have the option to provide contact information for the show secretary. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- For more information, please see the Policies and Procedures page under the Horse Show Personnel tab. If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your horse show was approved for 2023 awards, you must submit results before a 2024 application will be approved.
- After submitting the application, new shows must mail a copy of the show bill / prize lists to the address below.
Thoroughbred Incentive Program
821 Corporate Dr.
Lexington, KY 40503