T.I.P. Championships Forms and Links
Click each Form Name to download
Qualified Horse Declaration Form (All Disciplines)
Hardship Declaration Form (All Disciplines)
- This form is required to declare the horse for the Championships. After qualifying for the Championships, submit this form.
- Horses must attend a horse show in person to qualify. Online or virtual horse shows do not count.
T.I.P. Championships Division Listing (both shows)
- Only use this form to submit a Hardship Request for horses that were not able to automatically qualify for T.I.P. Championships. Horses must attend at least two horse shows in person to qualify through a hardship request. Online or virtual horse shows do not count.
AIKEN T.I.P. Championships: click for Prize List
October 6-9, 2022 at Stable View, Aiken, SC
Dressage, Hunters, Jumpers, Combined Test, English Pleasure, English In-Hand
KENTUCKY T.I.P. Championships: click for Prize List (updated 7/19/2022 - updates in blue)
October 12-15, 2022 at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY
Link to enter AIKEN: evententries.com/ (Entries close September 21, 2022)
Paddocks can be requested after you have submitted your entry by emailing the office at email@example.com or putting the request in your stabling notes.
- REQUIRED WITH ENTRY Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement (click link to download) In addition to the entry form, each exhibitor must download and complete the Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement.The Release must include all mandatory signatures, including legal guardian in the case of a minor exhibiting. You will upload this document with your entry, so it is recommended that you complete this step first before proceeding to the entry form.
- Link to enter KENTUCKY: Entry Form (Entries open August 1 and close August 15)
- If entering barrel racing only, enter using this link: therrp.org/my-account/ (Entries open August 1 and close August 15)
Previous T.I.P. Championships Results
2018 Results (Friday - Sunday)
2018 Dressage Results (Friday - Sunday)
2018 T.I.P. Championships Champions, Reserve Champions and TAA High Points
2018 T.I.P. Championships Dressage
2018 T.I.P. Championships Prize Money Form
2019 T.I.P. Championships Press Release
2019 Hunter/Jumper/Pleasure/Western Results (Friday - Sunday)
2019 Dressage Results (Friday - Sunday)
2019 Dressage Champion/Reserve (New Vocations)
2019 Dressage Champion/Reserve (T.I.P. Championships)
2019 American Eventing Championship Thoroughbred Results
2019 RRP High Point (New Vocations Show)
2019 TAA High Point (T.I.P. Championships)
2021 American Eventing Championship T.I.P. Results
2021 T.I.P. Championships PROGRAM
2021 Link to PHOTOS Aiken Show - Christine Quinn Photography
2021 RESULTS - Barrel Racing Updated with all results and prize money
2021 RESULTS - In Hand Classes
2021 RESULTS - Dressage and Combined Test
2021 RESULTS - Hunter, Jumper, Pleasure corrected results posted 10/19/2021
2021 RESULTS - High Point Awards (TAA, Dressage & CT AA and Junior, RRP, and Overall) Reminder, only horses with the survey filled out by the deadline are included in TAA, Junior, AA, and RRP awards. If you did not complete the Survey Monkey survey link, your horse was not included in those awards.