T.I.P. Championships Forms and Links
Click each Form Name to download
Qualified Horse Declaration Form (All Disciplines)
Hardship Declaration Form (All Disciplines)
- This form is required to declare the horse for the Championships. After qualifying for the Championships, submit this form.
- Horses must attend a horse show in person to qualify. Online or virtual horse shows do not count.
Division List (both shows)
AIKEN T.I.P. Championships
- Only use this form to submit a Hardship Request for horses that were not able to automatically qualify for T.I.P. Championships. Horses must attend at least two horse shows in person to qualify through a hardship request. Online or virtual horse shows do not count.
October 5-8, 2023 at Stable View, Aiken, SC
Combined Test, Dressage, English Pleasure, English In-Hand, Hunters, Jumpers
KENTUCKY T.I.P. Championships
October 11-14, 2023 at the Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY
- The closing date for on-time entries is September 18, 2023. Late entries will be accepted through September 25, 2023, and subject to payment of a $50 late fee per horse per division. All entries online. After the closing date, all stall deposits and office fees are non-refundable. The entry form must include all mandatory signatures, including legal guardian in the case of a minor exhibiting. No entries accepted after September 25, 2023.
Barrel Racing, Competitive Trail, Dressage, Ranch Riding, Western Dressage, Western Halter, Western Pleasure
KENTUCKY Prize List (updated July 31)
2023 Competitive Trail: List of Potential Obstacles
2023 Western Patterns (class #803, #902, #904)
Entries are open August 1, 2023 - September 8, 2023. You must complete 1) entry form and 2) waiver online. Instructions for Entry:
- Fill out the Entry form. Click link to Entry Form This includes uploading your coggins, health cert and equine herpes virus-1 vaccination. If you do no have these items yet, you will need to send them to the show secretary via email prior to the show.
- Pay all fees through Paypal and you will automatically be directed to the waiver.
- Complete and submit Waiver.
- If you are paying by check, use this link to sign your waiver. Click link to Waiver
Previous T.I.P. Championships Results
2018 Results (Friday - Sunday)
2018 Dressage Results (Friday - Sunday)
2018 T.I.P. Championships Champions, Reserve Champions and TAA High Points
2018 T.I.P. Championships Dressage
2018 T.I.P. Championships Prize Money Form
2019 T.I.P. Championships Press Release
2019 Hunter/Jumper/Pleasure/Western Results (Friday - Sunday)
2019 Dressage Results (Friday - Sunday)
2019 Dressage Champion/Reserve (New Vocations)
2019 Dressage Champion/Reserve (T.I.P. Championships)
2019 American Eventing Championship Thoroughbred Results
2019 RRP High Point (New Vocations Show)
2019 TAA High Point (T.I.P. Championships)
2021 American Eventing Championship T.I.P. Results
2021 T.I.P. Championships PROGRAM
2021 Link to PHOTOS Aiken Show - Christine Quinn Photography
2021 RESULTS - Barrel Racing Updated with all results and prize money
2021 RESULTS - In Hand Classes
2021 RESULTS - Dressage and Combined Test
2021 RESULTS - Hunter, Jumper, Pleasure corrected results posted 10/19/2021
2021 RESULTS - High Point Awards (TAA, Dressage & CT AA and Junior, RRP, and Overall)
2022 T.I.P. Championships Virtual Program
2022 KENTUCKY RESULTS - FRIDAY
2022 KENTUCKY RESULTS - SATURDAY
2022 KENTUCKY DIVISION RESULTS
2022 KENTUCKY BARREL RACING RESULTS (corrected, with payouts)
2022 KENTUCKY HALTER RESULTS
2022 AIKEN RESULTS - CLASSES AND DIVISIONS
2022 AIKEN RESULTS - DRESSAGE/CT SCORES AND IN-HAND CLASSES
2022 RRP AND TAA HIGH POINT AWARDS (both shows)